Monday, September 7, 2009

THE CAR BUTLER

I am excited to say that I now have a butler- a car butler, that is – and I am willing to share! Derek Killam has hit upon a brilliant business idea and he is selling peace-of-mind. Who wouldn’t want some of that?

My car recently failed the MVI and I was informed that the cost to bring it up to snuff was going to be at least $1700. It was then I first decided to call Derek. What could I lose? He came quickly, took off with my car and had a couple of other experts look at it, suggest alternative solutions and provide estimates. The outcome was a saving of $1400. Now, that is not to say that he will always have that kind of result, but he will do whatever is needed to ensure that all of the options have been explored and you have an honest result. And, if it is a part you need, he will source the parts, take your car for the repair and get it back to you.

Now, in my case, he returned for my car when the part came in, had the work done and got the inspection sticker put on. This saved me hours of lost time. I was able to continue working and to feel confident that my car was in good hands.

Derek was a service manager for 12 years and now he brings the service desk to your door. Wow! This is creativity at its best!

Derek can be reached on his cell at 506.260.6271 or you can email him at DerekKillam@rogers.com.

A peaceful solution for very busy people

Love and Peace
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment